Advanced Metal Works, Inc. is always looking for experienced shop fabricators, machine operators and welders to join our team. We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits for those who qualify.
Click Here (to submit an application online)
Our ideal candidate:
- Has completed the required experience & training to qualify
- Has the ability to picture a job as it will be when completed
- Has good people skills – with customers and co-workers
- Has a good understanding of the time required to perform basic functions relevant to the job
- Is a hard worker, well organized, punctual and dependable
- Has excellent mechanical aptitude and the ability to use the tools of the trade
- Can think creatively and is good at problem solving
- Has the ability to interpret plans and drawings
- Is a self starter and can work independently or as member of a team
- Is physically strong enough to handle the materials and the tools
- Understands the concept of constructive criticism and is open to receiving it
- Is trainable, open to instruction, and able to apply learning
- Maintains a clean and neat physical appearance
- Is supportive of the mission statement, core values and goals of the company
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in exploring the opportunity to join our team, please print* and complete our Employment Application and fax it to us at 559-237-1659 or click here (to submit online), no phone calls please.
Note: The Employment Application is presented in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and read the Application. * To print the Application, print from the Adobe menu. If you don’t already have it installed, a FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded online here.
If you’d like to learn more about where we live and work, enjoy these informative sites: